Friday 2 September 2016

RESEARCH: FILM EDUCATION - TRAILER MAKER

In today's lesson I created a trailer at Film Education which is a charity supported by the UK Film Industry. It supports and promotes the use of film within the curriculum. Click HERE to view the trailer that I created. Also I used the Film Education website to help me analyse trailers with its useful tips and worksheets. A trailer is an advertisement for a feature film that will be exhibited in the future at a cinemas or online (Netflixs). Creating a trailer with Film Education gives me more practice with creating my own trailer. Also, it teaches me how to create a narrative arch with short and fast-pace clips.

Here is the website: Film Education






Above is how I created the trailer with the software provided by Film Education.

1 comment:

  1. Useful research using an excellent resource. Good background work. A nice job of the trailer!

    ReplyDelete